CEAD Summer and Autumn Prospectus
The Summer and Autumn prospectuses provide details of all courses offered through the Centre for Continuing Education. Course listing and application forms can be found at the end of each prospectus.
Summer courses include preparatory, introductory, intermediate and master-classes. There is a wide range of Fine Art and Design courses, as well as portfolio preparation courses. Summer courses run daily from 10am until 4pm, from late June and through July. Typically, Summer courses are of three day or five day duration. Whether you are returning to third level, embarking on a new pathway in art and design, or up-skilling for professional purposes, consider the range of part time courses on offer here at NCAD.
Autumn courses take place in the evening usually from late September until March annually. Evening courses include a wide range of Design, Fine Art and Visual Culture courses suitable for adults, mature students, as well as school leavers. Autumn courses include accredited (certificate and diploma) and non-accredited modular options for individuals interested in progressing within art and design higher education.
- Mel Bradley BDES MA. Specialising in Print & Surface Textile Design
- Mary Burke (ANCAD, BA Fine Art, MA Anthropology, MA Digital Media Technologies) has exhibited extensively and received several awards including a bursary from the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation, Montreal, and a United States Information Agency Fellowship.
- Felicity Clear BA, MA
- Rose Mary Cullen BA, MA
- Rhoda Cunningham Cert Art Education, Dip Fine Art, BA (Hons) Photography & Digital Imaging. Currently undertaking a 2 year project on Solargraphy.
- Kenneth Donfield Dip. Fine Art
- Jackie Duignan BA, MA
- Barbara Dunne Dip. Fine Art
- Margaret Fitzgibbon BA, MA, PhD
- Vivian Hansbury Dip. Fine Art, MA Fine Art
- Mary Avril Gillan BA Fine Art, MScMM, DipADT
- Alastair Keady BA, MA RCA
- Anne Marie Keaveney ANCAD, BA Fine Art (Painting) M.Litt. Area of interest: Contemporary Practice Research and maintaining a Studio Practice in Painting, while teaching on the CEAD Programme and in the Faculty of Education.
- Helen Killane BA Fine Art, MA Fine Art, HDip.Art & Design Ed., Sculpture Technician FAS. Having been awarded residencies in Scotland and Iceland I have exhibited both nationally and internationally including: Reykjavik Culture Night, SIM Residency Reykjavik, EV+A Limerick, Crawford Open 4 Cork and Temple Bar Gallery Dubli.
- Fiona Loughnane Dip. Fine Art, BA, MA
- Elaine Leader Advanced Dip Fine Art Printmaking, Cert Multimedia, MA,
- Michael Lyons BA Fine Art, MA
- Susanne Mahon H Dip., BDes
- Berni Markey BA Fine Art
- Erika Marks ANCAD
- Colin Martin MA
- Emma Mahony, Phd
- Paul MacCormaic BA History of Art, BA Fine Art
- Tadhg McGrath BA (Hons), MA
- Beth O’Halloran BA, MA
- Mary Plunkett BA, MA, MA,
- Patricia Plunkett Dip. Fine Art
- Brigitta Seck Dip., MA
Doireann Wallace Phd,