CEAD Summer and Autumn
Continuing Education at NCAD offers part time courses in art and design at all levels from beginners to Diploma. Summer and Autumn options allow you to develop skills and progress your practice through non-credit and accredited part time study.
Autumn courses take place in the evening, typically from 6.30 to 9, from late September until March / May annually.
Autumn evening courses include a wide range of Design, Fine Art, Visual Culture and Portfolio Preparation courses suitable for adults, mature students, and school leavers.
Autumn courses offer accredited (Certificate and Diploma) and non-accredited modular options for students interested in progressing within art and design higher education.
Summer short courses include non-credit preparatory, introductory, intermediate and master-classes. There is a wide range of Fine Art and Design courses, as well as the Portfolio Preparation course.
Summer courses run daily from 10am until 4pm, from late June and through July. Typically, Summer courses run over three or five days. The Portfolio Preparation course runs as a three week block.
Whether you are returning to third level, embarking on a new pathway in art and design, or up-skilling for professional purposes, consider the range of part time courses on offer here at NCAD.
All Summer courses are non-credit.
- Mel Bradley BDES MA. Specialising in Print & Surface Textile Design
- Mary Burke (ANCAD, BA Fine Art, MA Anthropology, MA Digital Media Technologies) has exhibited extensively and received several awards including a bursary from the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation, Montreal, and a United States Information Agency Fellowship.
- Felicity Clear BA, MA
- Rose Mary Cullen BA, MA
- Rhoda Cunningham Cert Art Education, Dip Fine Art, BA (Hons) Photography & Digital Imaging. Currently undertaking a 2 year project on Solargraphy.
- Kenneth Donfield Dip. Fine Art
- Jackie Duignan BA, MA
- Barbara Dunne Dip. Fine Art
- Margaret Fitzgibbon BA, MA, PhD
- Vivian Hansbury Dip. Fine Art, MA Fine Art
- Alastair Keady BA, MA RCA
- Anne Marie Keaveney ANCAD, BA Fine Art (Painting) M.Litt. Area of interest: Contemporary Practice Research and maintaining a Studio Practice in Painting, while teaching on the CEAD Programme and in the Faculty of Education.
- Helen Killane ANCAD, BA Fine Art, MFA, PGDipADE
- Fiona Loughnane Dip. Fine Art, BA, MA
- Elaine Leader Advanced Dip Fine Art Printmaking, Cert Multimedia, MA,
- Michael Lyons BA Fine Art, MA
- Susanne Mahon H Dip., BDes
- Berni Markey BA Fine Art
- Erika Marks ANCAD
- Emma Mahony, Phd
- Paul MacCormaic BA History of Art, BA Fine Art
- Tadhg McGrath BA (Hons), MA
- Beth O’Halloran BA, MA
- Mary Plunkett BA, MA, MA,
- Patricia Plunkett Dip. Fine Art
- Brigitta Seck Dip., MA