NCAD - Using Google Drive online
1) To create Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations etc using Google drive, you must first log into you account.
2) Then click on the large ‘Create’ button and choose which type of file you want to make.
3) You then get a layout very similar to Microsoft Office:
4) If you want to change the name of your file, click on the ‘Untitled Document’ in the top left corner of the page.
5) Then you simply name your Document and then click ok. Please insure you change the name before you download file:
6) When you want to download the the file to your computer, go to File and click ‘download as’ and choose the file extension you wish the document to have. In this case it is .doc