Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy for the National College of Art and Design (NCAD)
We welcome comments and interactions on the NCAD Facebook page. However, please note that:
• Any offensive or inappropriate comments / content will be removed.
• People who repeatedly post offensive or inappropriate comments will be blocked.
• We monitor our Facebook page during normal working hours (Monday to Friday), and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries from users within 24 hours.
If you follow NCAD on Twitter (@NCAD_Dublin), you can expect tweets covering some or all of the following:
• Information about courses at NCAD.
• Information about events at NCAD.
• Details of activities taking place on our campus.
• Tweets about the work and achievements of our current students and our alumni.
• Occasional tweets about external events / initiatives that we feel may be of interest to our followers.
RTs are not endorsements; if we RT something, it is because we feel it is of potential interest to our followers.
Who We Follow
If you follow us, we will not automatically follow you back. This is to help our followers easily identify other Twitter accounts that we are following, such as other third-level institutions and accounts of particular relevance.
@Replies and Direct Messages
We welcome feedback from our followers and try to join the conversation, where possible. However, we may not be able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via Twitter. The best means of communicating a query to NCAD is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook and Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime.