Below you will find a number of links concerning registration and the payment of fees. Please download the relevant form, complete and submit to the Student Information Desk at Student Services & Admissions (SS&A) or email to Hard copies are also available from the Student Information Desk in SS&A. 

Applying for Time Out 

Time Out is defined as a period of time of not more than one year, which a student takes away from his or her course in the College. Students must notify the Head of Academic Affairs in writing of their intention to return to the course by 1st May prior to the academic year to which they have to return. Students failing to do this may be unable to re-enter the programme of study. You may apply for Time Out for a period of one or two semesters using the form at the link above. The cut-off times for applying for Time Out are 31st October and 28th February. If your Time Out has not been approved before these dates you will be liable for fees for that Semester. 

A period of Time Out may have implications for your fee status, you should speak to a member of staff in SS&A to clarify your position.  If you are in receipt of a grant you are obliged to let your grant authority know of your change of status. Please see the table below to find the application form. 


Withdrawing from the College may have implications for fees and grants. If you are in receipt of a grant you are obliged to let your grant authority know of your change of status. See below for the Withdrawal Form. 

Academic Transcript Requests

Please send an e-mail with your contact details including: full name, year of graduation, course graduated from and your current postal address to

The waiting period for academic transcripts is usually 10 working days from the day of request.  For security reasons we can only issue hard copies of academic transcripts.

Forms & Other Downloads

Time Out Application Form Click here
Withdrawal Form  Click here
Course Transfer Form Click here
Fee Payment Forms Click here
Change of Address Forms  Click here
Refund Request Form Click here
Student Change of Name Guidelines Click here