Assessment Results

Link to Exam Results

2019-20 - Exam Boards and Published Results

Please take note of the following Exam Board dates for the remainder of the 19-20 academic year:


Continuing students (UG & PG) - Exam Board dates

Date and time

Exam Board 2 meeting

June 26th – Friday - 10am 

Results on MyNCAD

July 10th – Friday - 12pm

Deadline for Appeals

July 24th – Friday - 12pm



Final Award students (UG & PG) - Exam Board dates

Date and time

Exam Board 3 meeting

Aug 7th – Friday - 10am

Results on MyNCAD

Aug 21st – Friday – 12pm

Deadline for Appeals

Sep 4th – Friday – 12pm


Resit Students - Exam Board dates

Date and time

Exam Board 4 meeting

Sep 25th – Friday - 5pm

Results on MyNCAD

Sep 30th – Wednesday - 5pm

Deadline for Appeals

Oct 14th – Wednesday - 5pm


PG Visual Culture Students - Exam Board dates

Date and time

Exam Board 5 meeting

Oct 22nd – Thursday - 10am

Results on MyNCAD

Oct 27th – Tuesday 5pm

Deadline for Appeals

Nov 10th – Tuesday 5pm


How to access Assessment Results online:

To access assessment results on the MyNCAD student portal, you will be required to enter your username and password.

  • Your username is your NCAD Student ID number, this is on your NCAD Student ID card and appears on all correspondence from NCAD.
  • Your password is what you use to access the NCAD wireless (wifi) network
  • Your results will be available to view on the ‘results’ tab on the left hand side of MyNCAD.
  • If you are still having trouble accessing your current set of results, try using the drop down menu on the left hand side here.

If you are having trouble accessing your results or need to reset your password, please email Daire Byron at NCAD does not provide results over the phone. 

Examination Appeals:

Lodging an appeal:

The closing date for lodging appeals arising out of all results be 14 days from the publication of the results online outlined above.  Late submissions will not be considered.

Students who wish to appeal their results should take the following steps:

1. Read the NCAD Assessment Appeals, Policy and Procedures (AVAILABLE HERE).

2. Meet with your Head of School or Head of Department to discuss your reson for considering an appeal.  If you would like to meet with the Head of Academic Affairs to discuss the issue please make an appointmnet through  or call in to the SS&A Student Information Desk near the student concourse to make an appointment. 

3. If you decide you wish to proceed with an appeal you should complete the Assessment Appeals Application Form (AVAILABLE HERE) and submit to the Head of Academic Affairs by the date indicated. 

NCAD Academic Regulations

Resit Fee Payment

Students who have not submitted all assignments or who have failed a module(s) will be notified by email to their College email address of the procedures to resubmit/repeat.

Payments should be made through the student portal MyNCAD. Please click on the Finance tab and follow directions on how to make a payment.

Outstanding Fees/ Levies / Fines: All students have access online to exam results - but in the event that a students has course or library fees outstanding, NCAD reserves the right to withhold results.  Please note that final award students will not be allowed to graduate and will not receive their degree parchment until all fees, levies and library fines are fully paid.

Time Out Deadline

The cut off point for taking a Time Out in Semester Two is 21st February 2020. You should return a completed time out form to Student Services & Admissions in advance of your requested period of Time Out. Please ensure that the School have also completed and signed Section C, before submitting the form to Student Services and Admissions.

Taking a leave of absence may have implications for fees and grants. If you are in receipt of a grant you are obliged to let your grant authority know of your change of status.

Academic Transcripts

Final award students - Final award students - A hard copy of your academic transcript will be sent to you two weeks after your results have been published on MyNCAD.

Continuing students – Hard copies of transcripts for non-award years are available upon request from Please note:  We do not issue soft copies of academic transcripts.