Care of Library Loans
1. The cost of replacing all lost or damaged loans will be charged to the borrower.
2. It is not permitted to alter a library book in any way, whether by marking it in pencil or pen, turning down pages etc.
3. Take special care with your library loans when transporting them in wet weather. 4. Keep your loans in your possession or safely locked away while on campus.
5. Members are not permitted to lend their ID cards to others for the purposes of borrowing.
6. Members may not pass their library loans on to others.
7. Report any loss or damage to the Library without delay.