Advanced Entry Portfolio Submission 2022
Here you can find some information on submitting a Portfolio to NCAD in respect of an Advanced Entry Application. This information applies to Irish and EU applicants who have made an Advanced Entry Application to NCAD via CAO.
What should an Advanced Entry Portfolio Consist of?
- 10 images/videos of your work
- 500 words to accompany your portfolio, in PDF.
- All other supporting documentation is to be submitted to CAO as part of your applciation.
What is the deadline for Advanced Entry Portfolio Submissions
- The deadline for CAO applications is 31st March
- You should make your portfolio submission within two weeks of making your submission.
- The final deadline is close of business on Tuesday 26th April.
For detailed information on what to include please visit our Portfolio Guide below by clicking the .gif
|CAO for making your application||Link here|
|Information on Advanced Entry Applications to NCAD||Link here|
NCAD's Portfolio Submission Platform