How To Make An Appointment
Learning Support will be available to students both in person and via zoom.
Book an appointment with Learning Support
Please email: email@example.com
Book an appointment with Assistive Technology
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Learning Support Service is available: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm during term time.
Learning Support: Sarah Byrne
Assistive Technology: Hannah Ní Mhaonaigh
Study Support : Zoe Kenneally. Appointments are available on Friday only.
Text: 087 1521105
Instagram - For information and to keep up-to-date with NCAD Learning Support news, resources or upcoming workshops. Follow Us @ncad_learning_support
YouTube – To keep up-to-date with study support videos developed by NLN please click here
Preparing for an Appointment
1. To make an appointment, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Include what type of support you are looking for in this session (e.g. study support- help with structuring my assignment).
3. Bring along your assignment brief/drafts of your work and any other information from your lectures that you feel may be helpful to the session.
4. Come prepared and bring a notebook, pen, highlighters, laptop etc.
5. Appointments will usually last around 45 minutes.
Note: The Learning Support service is not a proofreading service. We offer support to students to learn strategies that will help them with academic success.
Where are we located?
We are located in room G16 on the ground floor of the School of Design.