1916 'Leaders and Learners' Bursary 2019-20
The Leinster Pillar 1 Cluster of Higher Education Institutions is delighted to invite applications for the 1916 ‘Leaders and Learners’ Bursary 2019 – 2020 funded by the Department of Education and Skills for eligible students in the following Higher Education Institutions – Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Dun Laoghaire (IADT); National College of Art and Design (NCAD); Marino Institute of Education (MIE); Trinity College Dublin (TCD); and University College Dublin (UCD).
The bursary aims to provide support for economically disadvantaged students from groups traditionally underrepresented in higher education, including:
- Students from socioeconomically disadvantaged backgrounds
- First time Mature Students
- Students with a disability
- Members of the travelling community
- Students entering through alternative pathways
- Lone parents with a DSP means-tested Social Welfare payment,
- Ethnic Minorities - students need to meet the residency and current immigration status or have leave to remain.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online HERE.
Appeals can be made by emailing email@example.com. Appeals will be independently reviewed on the grounds that the information provided was considered, assessed and scored correctly. It will not be possible to submit further documentation at the appeal stage. The closing date for appeals is 20th September 2019.
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
To view the Terms and Conditions please click here
For more information please view the FAQ document by clicking here
Any questions not addressed in the FAQ can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org