1916 'Leaders and Learners' Bursary 2018-19
The Leinster Pillar 1 Cluster of Higher Education Institutions is delighted to invite applications for the 1916 ‘Leaders and Learners’ Bursary 2018 – 2019 funded by the Department of Education and Skills for eligible students in the following Higher Education Institutions – Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Dun Laoghaire (IADT); National College of Art and Design (NCAD); Marino Institute of Education (MIE); Trinity College Dublin (TCD); and University College Dublin (UCD).
The bursary aims to provide support for economically disadvantaged students from groups traditionally underrepresented in higher education, including:
- Students from socioeconomically disadvantaged backgrounds
- First time Mature Students
- Students with a disability
- Members of the travelling community
- Students entering through alternative pathways
- Lone parents with a DSP means-tested Social Welfare payment,
- Asylum seekers, refugees and those living in direct provision
- Ethnic Minorities
Applications are invited from NCAD students from all programme years (EXCEPT final year) who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate programme (full or part-time) of greater than 2 years’ duration.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online HERE . The Closing date will be announced shortly.
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
To view the Terms and Conditions please click here
For more information please view the FAQ document by clicking here
Any questions not addressed in the FAQ can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org